Old July 22nd 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chakolate

Default Cat snack AKA Hummingbirds

Cheryl wrote in news:Xns9807F0B46E874shads@
130.133.1.4:

The ones at my parents house are so used to people that they will
hover over your clothes if you're wearing something red or yellow.
My dad has sent me fantastic pictures.

My dad found a hummingbird under his feeder one day, lying on the
sidewalk. He didn't really know what to do, but he picked it up with
some idea of nursing it back to health. Apparently, the warmth from his
hand was sufficient nursing, because after about five minutes, it flew
away. :-)

Chak

--
English is a brawling, promiscuous drunkard of a language made up of
mispronounced and stolen words from other languages, and that's what