Old October 11th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Baha via CatKB.com

Default Adoptions/fostering urgently needed in Western New York

My husband and I have just learned that our dear friend Marilyn, our Brandy's
foster mama, has become gravely ill with ALS, otherwise known as Lou Gehrig's
disease. Marilyn has worked for several years fostering cats for Tenth Chance
Animal Rescue, an all-volunteer, no-kill cat shelter serving Erie and Niagara
counties (Buffalo and Niagara Falls, NY area.) She has eight adult cats who
need permanent placement or fostering as soon as possible. The cats are in
good health, FIV/Feleuk negative and get along well with other animals in the
household. Due to Marilyn's rapidly declining health, the shelter needs a few
good people to come to the rescue in the next few weeks.

Please contact Liz Singh (bahadur at localnet dot com) for further
information.

Blessed be and many thanks,
Liz and Louis Singh