Old May 16th 08, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Roxy entertains my singing group

My van is a2000 and the air went out last summer. 1200 to fix it, that's
more than the thing is worth. My DIL moaned all summer until her mother
bought her a van with air.
My son still drives mine most of the time.
wrote in message
Winnie wrote:

It was about 95 degrees (35 C) in the apartment, even with the fans
going, so we were all pretty wilted.

That sounds very warm for the Bay Area.

Oh, we always get a few days like this in the summer. Especially since
I live in the East Bay, which is always warmer than San Francisco.

I'm just bummed because my car's air conditioner conked out a couple
of months ago. The other day I brought the car in to have it looked at,
and the estimate to get it fixed was $1400. Don't think so! So my
45-minute commute to work is going to be a bit warmer this summer.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^