Old May 16th 08, 10:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Roxy entertains my singing group

wrote:
Last night my choral group had our weekly rehearsal, but the woman who
usually hosts the rehearsals was sick and couldn't be there. So we met
at my place instead.

It was about 95 degrees (35 C) in the apartment, even with the fans
going, so we were all pretty wilted. We did make a half-hearted
attempt at singing, but then Roxy jumped onto a chair when the person
who had been sitting there stood up.

It happened to be my office chair, which I'd wheeled into the living
room to accomodate extra people. It also spins around. So I said to
someone standing by the chair, "Hey, spin that chair around - Roxy
loves it." So she spun the chair, and Roxy obliged by digging her
claws in and looking cute. She (the person) spun the chair for quite
a long time,
and then started spinning it the other way. I was worried that Roxy
would grace us all with a huge barf, but instead she just kind of
sprawled out on the chair (with claws dug into the fabric so she
wouldn't fly off), and looked *totally stoned*. Everyone was greatly
amused.

And then we bagged the rehearsal and all went out for ice cream. It
was that kind of night!

Sounds like a good night for everyone. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart