Old August 2nd 05, 01:45 PM
CatNipped

"Exocat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote
She's lost 0.25 pounds - one fourth of her weight loss goal!
But she's *STILL* too big for her cat tree!!!!! ;
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy17/

Dear Sammy

I'm sure Pericles would be asking me to let you know on his behalf
that you must be very careful not to fade away.

Just as I expect his spirit is smirking at the hard time young
tearaway Claudius has been giving the former hoolikitten
Snowball. Revenge is sweet.........

Purrs

Gordon & the FF

Dear Mr. Gordon,

I want you to know that I think about Pericles all the time. When Mommy
sees me staring off into the distance she may think that I'm watching for
birds to fly by, but I'm really peeking over the Bridge to watch Pericles
playing with the butterflys there. I know he is very happy there, but I
still miss him very much. When his spirit comes to visit you, when you feel
his presence in your home, after you've told him how much you love him and
miss him, could you please tell him that I'm still his forever girlfriend?

Nose Kisses

Sammy