Old March 22nd 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default International Cat of Mystery

badwilson wrote:
In a way it works out because that gives me a chance to rent a house and get
all the furniture set up before Vino joins us after his 30 days quarantine.

Poor baby, all alone for 30 days! What's that mama's boy going to do
without his mom?

Yesterday the poor bugger had his throat shaved and blood taken from the
jugular for the 2nd time in 6 months. The sample is also enroute to
Australia via Fedex.

Yikes! I guess it's easier from the neck than the paw, huh? Still,
scritches for poor Vino.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he