Old June 28th 09, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Officer Reports, Pliz

O T reads the note from sundance. Dont look at mineselfz jus kauze I iz
fluffy, I dont eated all da fudz I seez. Skinny little Willow walks by and
mumblez. No, u duzen not eatz efferfing iffin we kan get to dem fore u
wakez up. Runs for the safety of her fishtank.
"Sundance" wrote in message

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:33:43 -0400, Adam wrote:

End of fizcal... quart... munth... well, sumthing coming up soon. Cud
all Catmerica officers who hav not alreddy submitted repawts, pliz post
repawt on how things going in yur area uv concern. Fangu.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

i eet many fudz so i can be testink them for da catmunity.
unfurrtunitely all them fudz is eeted up so i will haff to eet strange
and new fudz to test them.
sekritary of fudz beauty

[Sundance is reminded of somekitty, but can't quite remember who.]