Old July 29th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Musical interlude

Willow looks at that post and sees all the typos, Mebbe u shud let me type
when u iz diz cited.
"Granby" wrote in message
O T fairly busting with joy at the arrival of hisown Harri, hu rubs her
eat with his paw and asks about the rest of the family.

I kno diz izza hard time for dem but, I iz glad u iz back from da TED's.
We wil purr until your Paw gits safely homez.

Yes, i wud likez sum fudz, suddenlee I am starffink. Willow walks by as
he says this, Not so it shows fluyffy one. Hi Hari, gladz ta cee u are
bak wiff uz. Diz izza gud plaze tabe when fingz are hurtink.

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Piglet, O T and Willow have been sitting on cushions recovering from the
stress of the past week or so.

Now Ptglett, dat waz sum gudgud musick O T says as he looks around to
see if
Harri has returned.

Piglett and Willow nod their head as the sax plays softly and the notes
float away, very softly on the cool breeze.

I iz here. Dat is lovely music.

[As she speaks Harri rubs the top of her head under OT's chin.]

ALl of usses are back from da TED. Meowmie bringed us home yesfurday.
Paw is still in Catifurnia, but him will be heading home on Friday.

Dat food is smelling awfully good. I'll go get us a plate wif some of
efurryfing.

Harri