Old March 8th 10, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barb

Default Anyone still feeding Nutro?

Was using Nutro Max and my vet said my two black cats 3 and 7 were doing
beautifully and that whatever I was feeding them to continue. Then a pet
shop person said that Nutro's Natural Choice was their better quality so
I've been going with that.(All cans) In addition my cats get Wellness dry
food. It was the 3 ounce cans of Nutro that were no good. At one time I
had tried that and my Pickles wouldn't touch it. She looked at me like I
was feeding her a bowl of Chinese plastic and as it turned out, I was.
Fortunately by giving the cats the Wellness dry food they have choice and if
they feel something is not right they don't need to eat it.

Barb