Old March 8th 10, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
---MIKE---

Default Anyone still feeding Nutro?

A few years ago I was feeding Nutro canned chicken. When I opened a new
case, Amber refused to touch the food. I returned all the unopened cans
for a refund and started feeding Wellness. Apparently Nutro changed the
formula. I use a little dry food as "treats" at lunch and for a while
was using Nutro. A few months ago the owner of the pet store told me
that there was a recall on Nutro and gave me a free large bag of Innova.
Both cats like that even better than the Wellness dry. No more Nutro
for me.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')