Old September 24th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Default Advice on a weak, tiny baby kitten

Anyway, Dan - does she know that she has to stimulate them to pee and
poop? (I'm assuming they're tiny babies, here.) And that they need to be
fed on a very regular schedule, something like every 2 hours, all around
the clock. So that means getting up several times a night.

Yep, she knows and is handling the kittens pretty much as I would.

I do agree with kraut that going to the vet is a Real Good Idea.

That's my inclination as well. That's what I've been recommending.