Old May 29th 12, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Brought her home last night....

On Mon, 28 May 2012 14:01:36 -0700, Phoenix
wrote:

We're slaves again! Brought home the 2yo tortie girl that
belonged to a friend with multiple health problems who could not
really take care of both her and her brofur.

My friend had given her a name, but it's not the right name. She
has not yet told us her actual name, so for now I am calling
her...."cat". :-)

Kinda weird to go back to thinking about cat-proofing stuff. But
nice to have purring ball of fur on the bed again. She is
adapting quickly and well.

Deborah

Very good. Now, what about the brofur? I think that most cats do
better with a furfriend.