Old August 17th 17, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Getting a quote for a fence

I don't want a fence, but I need some way to keep my cats from
straying and I"d like to start letting them out. Around $2300. That's
two 25 foot fences with a 4' gate in each one. I was checking on cat
containment systems but putting together a decent one would be around
$700 and wouldn't allow them to really roam the yard.

So I guess I'll do it, but I won't be eating for a while. I'll line
the tops with something like Cat Fence In, because they can easily
scale a 6' wood fence. I thought about vinyl but apparently they can
scale that as well and it's tougher to attach the netting at the top.