Old July 7th 09, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default mosey

Gwad yoo r gitting mine e-mails Trudi...
Do yoo boff hab a spam block on yer pooters? Hur getz dem tew n puts dem
inna
Spam file. Doze r bad fings tew send owt. Dem hoomins iz idiots. Mosey

"Granby"
Hhhhmmmm, we getz dat suff too. We portz it az spam butted it iz still
komming in da mailz.
"Stormmee"
we getted da emailz, butted now we iz skrutinizen owrz ofur emailz, anna
da shokin purt iz dat alla doze onez whut hepz da hoominz make derown
bodi purtz bigger still getz in owrz in box, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^="
Dis hisses me off. Haow Diz is haow Comcast wirks..We effen putted Not
Spam in the Subject. Meowmie will twy sumpthin noo. Hur will still
address et tew Tiger anna hurself kan use meowmiez Yahoo address.
$%^&*(!!! sawry
Wuffs
Mosey

"Stormmee"
soft tryda send yourown hoomin an email anna it getted returned, dey
hadda nurfta say we wuz spam!!! Trudi, insulted atta yourown isp butted
not hissed at yourownsef,