Old October 22nd 06, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Default Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Ize fine, missing mine sisfur Laura, uv corze, but doing my best tu be a
gud hed uv mine clowder. TED haz me onna horrybull die-it cuz she finkz
24 powndz iz tuu much fur a cat tu weigh. She sez I need tu git doun tu
a skrawnee 16 powndz. Fortunatelee mineown sweet wedwink, Kissa,
teleportz down from Catnada wif treetz or I wud haf starfed tu def.

Ralph

Why datz howibble, Ralph! 24 powndz iz a fine wait fur a man-kitty
like yourownself! Haff you konsidered applying yue clawz to dis
meanmean TED? Purrs, Mme. Anaïs

Fangu, Mme. Anaïs. I fink I cut a fyne figyewr! Howsumeffur, I like
mine TED, she gifz me treetz effun wile shez tellin mineown humin Ize
tuutuu fluffy.
Ralph