Old April 26th 05, 06:09 PM
Gary Stone

Never know what to say except "Sorry to hear that."

Stone

"Tara K." wrote in message
She died this morning at 6.10am (local time, Western Australia, Monday the
25th of April).

Those of you who have followed her story will know how much she is going
be missed. She fought a hard battle against the inevitable for the past
two
weeks, but ultimately it was just her time to go. She had a very peaceful
end, and was in no pain.

She had so much fight in her, so much life. It's hard to believe she's
really gone. But I feel blessed to have had her share her life with me for
that short couple of months, and privileged to have been able to comfort
her
at the end.

Thankyou to everyone who emailed and posted here with your kind thoughts.
appreciate it more than I can say that you saw what a special cat she was,
and for your purrs for Princess. She was just one of the most amazing
gifts
I've ever received (I hope this is making some sense, I'm still just a bit
stunned, I knew it was coming but it's never easy to let go of an animal
you
love).

I'll be updating the Princess home page some time later in the week, I'm
putting together a celebration of her short time with me, but for now I
just
wanted to let you all know: her fight is over, and she's resting in peace
at
last.

TK

Princess home page: members.dodo.com.au/~tara_k/index.html