Old December 8th 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Kitten Shiver/Tremors while falling asleep

"beachgirl" wrote in message
ups.com...
My 14 week old kitten has recently begun to shiver or have tremors when
he lays down and begins to fall asleep. His entire boddy shakes
slightly as though he is shivering from cold. I have attempted to warm
him up by covering him with a blanket but this does not stop the
shivering.

The only experience I have had with this is when one of my cat's
kittens shivered all over when she was tiny. She would be just
sitting there, and suddenly tremble all over. She was the runt of
the litter but she grew out of it and lived to be 18 or so.