Old January 29th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Kitten Shiver/Tremors while falling asleep

"beachgirl" wrote
It has been 6 days now and I have not seen one single shiver!!!! I'm
keeping my fingers crossed that this is what the problem was.

Has anyone every heard of a allergy symptom being a shiver? I can
only assume that if the food wasn't agreeing with him it was causing
his body distress/pain and this resulted in the shiver. Weird thing
is that his poop seemed fine and he never vomited. Poor little guy.
All seems well now though... I'll continue to monitor him.

Very smart of you! I'm so glad the baby is doing better. Nobody
really understands how allergies work, in my opinion.