Old September 9th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Chris[_3_]

Default stray cat

Easy, give me a call. I may be able to help you out with some coupons
for inexpensive spaying. As a part of Kittens Inc. (a nonprofit--let's
call it what it is: in the red--organization dedicated to the rescue and
successful placement of stray cats and kittens), I may be in a position
to help with some litter and food as well. (Every little bit helps!)

972-989-1939 is my cell (I know I am getting into trouble here, please
don't everybody call me, OK?)

For anyone else, please call SNYP ("Spay Neuter Your Pet"), they are
online, the head of this charity is Dianne and she is very helpful. You
can get their contact info by googling.

Our website is www.kittensinc.com if anyone is interested....

Thanks
Chris

Easy wrote:
There is this stray female cat that came up. She was trying to eat a
apple that my wife had put out for the squirrels. She was fighting
the fire ants for the food. She was terrified of anyone. She would
run if I got within 50 feet of her. I fell in love with her. I
started feeding her. Slowly I would get closer and closer to her.
She finally allowed me to touch her. She loved my hand like she was
starving for some contact. I thought for a second that she was going
to bite me but she was just trying to love me. I think you can
understand that. She will not allow anyone else to get close to her.
Did I say she is so ugly that she is pretty.

She is now in season. Our vet has loaned me a carry cage that I am
presently training her to go in while she is eating. She has an
appointment next wednesday for her checkup, shots and spaying. I
will be spending money I can ill afford to spend. But you know all
about that, too.