Old August 19th 15, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

Default Infurrmashun pleeze

"Mishi" wrote in message
On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 9:13:33 AM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On 8/10/15 11:24 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the Jellical
Ball,
or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the Ocifurrz of Cat America Lizt updated..

Pit2nya
Grand Pooh Bah

Miz Grand Poobah, the introduction to the Walk of Remembrance is at
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html, and the walk itself is
at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html.

I believe the list is maintained by Azad. My human will email you Azad's
human's email address.

Amelia

Can I add a few names to the Walk? Ewok (January), Sasquatch (March),
John, Tobi, Julius (July), Leia, Sweet Pea and Bear (August). This year
has been bad for my babies!

So sorry for your many losses.

Sylvia and Pit2nya