Old October 9th 10, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Question

Gee you said that so nice. Will tell them there will be meowchat they can
live with it or whatever. It is nice they want to honor their cats but
don't want a lot of guff about the meochat.

The "program" itself is in people speak so they could enjoy the service part
anyway.
"Dan M" wrote in message
news:s96dnfluVqrSojLRnZ2dnUVZ_sednZ2d@powerusenet. com...
On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 09:56:57 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

they seem to be from what i read of the thread, might be a good idea if
some of the regulars here went and read that thread and commented, soft

I'm not a regular there anymore, but I did go there and comment.

I think it would be a great idea, provided that the RPCA folks didn't get
their britches in a twist over the meowchat.

Dan