Old October 9th 10, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Question

I agree Love, Mosey

"Granby"
I think it has to be consensus of the group.
"MLB"
Storrmmee wrote:
they seem to be from what i read of the thread, might be a good idea if
some of the regulars here went and read that thread and commented, soft
"Booker"
My concern is that there are people in rpca that will be upset by our
meowchat posts that are cross-posted there. I think that's the issue,
rather than anyone posting here, so the question would be better put
forth on rpca. Would they be open to having the Ball cross-posted to
their newsgroup, with the understanding that some of the posts would be
in meowchat.

Storrmmee wrote:
I see no reason why it can't be cross posted, seems like a nice thing
for those who want to honor their lost friends...Lee
"Granby" wrote in message
The folks on rpca want to know if the two groups can combine for the
Jellica Ball and possibly crosspost to the two groups.

I couldn't say yes or no without asking here. I did tell them they
could post info about their cats here without using meowchat. We
never turn down a purr for any animal needing it.

A lot of them lurk here but can't read meowchat. Let me know what
you think. If they can't come here, they may try their hand at doing
a Jellica Ball.

Mi keweston is " whoo is awthorizd tu mak finl decison? TuTu