Old August 18th 15, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
=^..^=

Default Infurrmashun pleeze

"

On 8/11/2015 5:28 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On 8/10/15 11:24 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the Jellical
Ball,
or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the Ocifurrz of Cat America Lizt updated..

Pit2nya
Grand Pooh Bah

Miz Grand Poobah, the introduction to the Walk of Remembrance is at
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html, and the walk itself is at
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html.

I believe the list is maintained by Azad. My human will email you Azad's
human's email address.

Amelia

Fangu, Amelia.
I wented there and found :
Voodoo, House of Rennie
Cinnamon, House of Olds
Mr. Growl Tiger,of the Fur Conspiracy
Little Kitty, House of Steele
His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger; House of Williams
Charlie, House of Babcock

Let's check to see ho'z still on ower loizt...
and can yu fynd others?

P2nya, who'z meiowmee wunt stay at da pooter,
(she iz shayerink it wiff PawPaw attid da momint).

I think that is an old list. It's been more than a year that my
fursister Cinnamon went to the bridge.

Lucy Lu

Don't forget Booker, House of Julie. 3 weeks ago
Woo-Too, Missy, Sunrise, House of Reich-2014
Luvz,
Mosey