Old September 4th 05, 11:36 PM
justaredhead justaredhead is offline
Junior Member

Question loss of appetite

Hello, I'm new to this whole forum thing so bare with me....

About 2 days ago I noticed that my 1 year old cat, Roxanne, is not eating very well at all. She's only consuming about 1/2 a cup of food at most a day. I've tried mixing wet food with her normal cat food (Solid Gold), and just straight up canned wet food. There's been no improvement. She does look a little thinner, but nothing drastic.

I think we're going to the vet tomorrow, but I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions or had gone through anything like this. Her activity level's the same...she's just not eating.

Thanks!
-Heather