Old March 11th 04, 06:08 PM
Stacey

"O J" wrote in message
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how she does it? I'll be sitting at my
computer, working or playing when suddenly a cat appears between me
and the keyboard. It's my sweet old lady cat, Lady Jane Grey Kitty.
There must be some kind of kitty teleportation at work here. Combined
with the power to cloud human minds, they present an awe inspiring
combination.

Heaven help us poor kitty slaves if they ever learn to use these
psychic powers for evil -- or to get them food on command.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Patrick is veerryyy good at teleportation. I'll be sitting and watching TV
and next thing I know, I have a snoozy kitty on my lap.... didn't even know
he was there!

Stacey