Old April 8th 04, 03:46 AM
Marina

"Bev" wrote
The cold weather has arrived and the kitties don't like it.
I found B & C sitting in front of the Great God Heater (I hadn't turned
it on). When I did they stretched their soft little tums along the
front of the heater bars so close there was a whiff of singing fur
before I moved them!

I opened the back door and shuddered as a blast of cold air wafted in.
"Come on kitties," I yelled, preparing for the thunder of paws as they
dashed outside. Nothing. They remained in front of the GGH.

FSP dashed out. She ignored the seductive charms of the GGH.
Why wouldn't she. FSP is wearing the equivalent of a big woolly
blanket.

We have had hail here (some the size of plums) and the apple and grape
growers are upset at the damage to fruit. It's unseasonable weather for
Easter and I hope it doesn't last too long. Meanwhile Happy Easter
from B & C, FSP and me.

Happy Easter to all of you, Bev, from all of us. Up here in the northernmost
corner of the Northern Hemisphere, it is just getting warm. The temps have
been around +10 °C, and the cats are enjoying their sunny balcony again.
Most of the snow has melted, and the ices are breaking up from the sea.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki