Old April 22nd 10, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Apparently I Spoke too Soon (OT)

If carrying that puter wore you out, don't apply for a job in vending.
Carrying cases of 20 oz soda is hard on someone my age but most of carrying
is balance and leverage.
Some things never change and I have to remember where the boxes are to put
things in.
"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
jmcquown wrote:
Tomorrow is my last day at my job.

{...]

Slow to the game, Adrian

Jill, please remember the time difference. Us Brits are off to bed
before you are eating your evening meal.

Tweed

True that! Sorry! But it was a back-breaking chore. I know how to set
up a computer quickly but I don't relish doing it. It's back in the
garage now and I retrieved the information I wanted.

Spoke with the vet today and I might be able to bring Persia home as soon
as the 23rd! They're going to call me tomorrow. That would be fantastic.
Save me the expense of boarding her for another week now that I no longer
have a job.

Jill