Old July 15th 03, 07:10 AM
Sherry

You're lucky. Mine shred the liners something awful. I tried garbage bags
too,
but finally just gave up using liners. It's Bootsie. She claws *everything*

cover up, especiallly the sides of the pan, and even the wall.

snork I thought it was just mine who pawed everything but what they
were actually covering. :-)

Laura

It's really cute, if not effective. Booty-girl has little white paws, and she
very daintily rakes over every inch of the side of the pan, then starts on the
wall. One paw on the edge of the pan; tap, rake, tap, rake with the other. Then
she switches paws; tap, rake, tap, rake. She's real meticulous but doesn't
cover very well! Yoda, on the other hand, digs his big old polydacyl feet in
like a backhoe and slings both litter and sometimes turds out in the floor.