Old March 9th 04, 08:36 PM
polonca12000

What a tragedy! Our most sincere condolences.
We are sending purrs and hugs for the grieving family,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Hopitus2" wrote in message
Don't often share my heartaches with cat ng cyberfriends, but multiple

purrs
needed for a couple friends in Miami, my hometown. Early a.m. today, a

call
woke me from a close pal; her DH's only child, a daughter, 21, went to RB
today 3 days after driving headon into a large concrete pole late at night
during one of the intricate turns in poorly lighted section of our I-95
Interchange (locally nicknamed "the spaghetti bowl" so you can imagine

what
I mean by "hairpin turns" here). Her BF died at the scene; neither wore
seatbelts, and her car was a rebuilt Mercury with airbags not reinstalled
upon renovation. snip