Old April 9th 04, 03:44 PM
LOL

Julie Snowshoe wrote in message ...

Krista, I love your office cats. They are absolutely loverly! They seem
to have such personality, but I would suggest you begin looking for a
detox center for their future Of course Dave can always intervene
with the judge if necessary. Mikey looks absolutely adorable in his
lovey state. I know it worries you but he's so sweet.

(some big ole snips)

Thank you! :-D

Actually, before I read this paragraph, I had already had to stop
reading your post twice to go and yell at them. They are not getting
along today, apparently, and I've had to go in the lobby and yell
"Both of you, I want to see some behaving kitties right now!!" which
causes Ozzy to come try to suck up to me and Tiger to skitter out the
door. Cats, sheesh.

------
Krista

PS: We missed you!