Old August 7th 05, 11:14 AM
Hailey

Candace wrote:
slimer wrote:

mother cat and kittens need a home. kittens were born August 2nd.
we live in miami, fl.

please email us if you want the whole family.

thanks.

Nice. I hope you're planning on holding on to them for awhile since
they're like 5 days old now. They need to be with their mom until
they're 8-10 weeks old. If this is your cat who had babies, you should
look into spaying her and you technically are responsible for all 6
kittens being born. If she's a stray cat you brought in, that was
commendable but you still need to spay her and let the kittens stay
with her for another 9 weeks before you home them. I doubt if anyone
is going to take the *whole* family, be real, expend some effort to get
them homes or they will die. Just posting here is not the best way.
Make flyers, put them in vet offices, call no-kill shelters, get the
word out, and don't give them away for free.

Or you could be a troll...I hope.

Candace

Hey Candace
I was curious why you say not to give them away for free?
Hailey