Old October 3rd 10, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default Homing Purrs for Oskar please

GYFBH purrs are on the way!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

"John A" wrote in message
Not one of my owners, and I don't even know his slaves, but posters
have gone up in my neighbourhood for a tabby lad by the name of Oskar
who's been missing for a week. I'm sure his slaves would appreciates
some "get your furry butt back home" purrs. from you nice RPCA folks.

I've told my two to keep an eye out for him, but I'm not sure they took
much notice.

John, servant to their Imperial Siamese Majesties, Rhia and Amy.