Old December 28th 10, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Ok hoomanz, port in

We got it all in the liquid form, which caused messes here.

Then all those storms moved east where they turned into snow, and caused
even worse messes.

My sister was visiting my folks in Milwaukee Christmas. No snow. They
left to drive home, only to run into a white knuckle drive (her words)
from Racine south. They had to snow blow the driveway before they could
get the car up the slight grade. More than 6 inches by the time they got
home. More came overnight.

Was in the mid-60s here, but I went to drive my car and it was not
working properly (remote didn't work, could not control radio, no clock,
no turn signal indicators inside, etc.) Things started working as I
drove longer, so I'm thinking something was shorted from all the moisture.

If that's all I have to deal with because of the weather, I'll count my
blessings.

Had a friend who was supposed to leave today for Mexico from Boston.
They canceled her flight on Saturday, and she's now rescheduled for
Thursday.

Stepson in Navy (Fujairah)...not home for the holidays, but called on
Christmas.

Julie

On 12/27/2010 4:26 AM, Granby wrote:
We knowz mannie ofv u haz snow, Letuce know how u are doink. Unkle Bill,
Unkle Serge and da rest ov u out in da Easdt. Piglett catserned.

Grandson got stranded at home for at least 2 more days, In the Navy and
couldn't get a flight back to base. Poor Baby!!!!