Old December 28th 10, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Ok hoomanz, port in

oh, that's just too cold and windy. It's supposed to get cold here on Wed
and we will have to keep the water dripping, so the pipes don't freeze.
Hope you all are keeping warm. I love you all SO much. Love, Kyla

"Granby"
same here, not a lot of snow but the wind is howling and the temp is 15;

" just a few inches of snow here but temps are dropping it was 22 when i
woke up late this morning around ten... now its 18 soft

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Will in New Haven" wrote

We are ok. The sn*w here is deep and the wind last night was horrible.
It is better today. A more complete report was filed by Sunrise in
another thread. I think it was Cshenk's thread. We are sn*wed in but
we have tons of food and no one had to go to w*rk today. I am just

Same here. We got only 40mph gusts but a 36 hour snow drop. 18 inches
measured in backyard, 20 in front. New York got about 2 feet I gather
but they are set for it. Local area doesnt have snow clearing gear to
speak of so beyond a bit for the interstates. We are mostly riding it
out.

Should start melting off tomorrow around noonish? By Wednesday,
probably back to work. Doubt it by tomorrow morning (hard freeze due
and though there is a little melting at 34F now (high of the day,
starting to drop now), we anticipate 16 inches of hard ice tomorrow.
For Norfolk area, this is almost the 'storm of the century' and
definately is for a December one.

Hehe local radio station. Sonja can't make it in so the fellow on right
now, is going to carry on through her shift.

Heck, my vet is stuck in a snowdrift and didn't make it either. Group
vet place, 3 vets due today. 1 didnt try, mine got stranded in a drift,
and the final one with 2 attendants and a volunteer did emergency only.

Mabel's appointment was remade for 3Jan. Thats ok, we have her 4th
month of heartworm treatment on hand. (She's had 3 months, Jan makes
4th. Must be seen in Jan to get refill or we have to ask the rescue
place for a pill for 1 Feb for her 5th month). They know she's a
priority to be seen so we got a call right away from the volunteer as
the attendants checked records.