Old May 8th 04, 03:47 PM
Mishi

Default Back to the vets with Gabby!

Gabby didn't want to eat again this morning, so back to the vets again we
went! The vet checked her all over again, and again didn't find anything
obviously wrong. She did give her some sub-q fluids and a shot of
penicillin, just incase she is trying to fight off something. She also gave
her some AD, which she promptly ate! Little imp! She cried all the time we
were there, and the vet asked me if she ever shuts up - I told her only when
she is asleep! She weighs 1.8 lbs, down a little bit from a couple days ago,
but not enough to be worried about. The vet also says she may be teething,
and that is why she might not want to eat.

She is back with her momma and brother, and she is quiet (must be she is
sleeping! G)

Thanks for the purrs!

Patti, Gabby, Gabe and Samantha, their momma.