Old May 9th 04, 01:04 PM
Adrian

Mishi wrote:
Gabby didn't want to eat again this morning, so back to the vets
again we went! The vet checked her all over again, and again didn't
find anything obviously wrong. She did give her some sub-q fluids
and a shot of penicillin, just incase she is trying to fight off
something. She also gave her some AD, which she promptly ate! Little
imp! She cried all the time we were there, and the vet asked me if
she ever shuts up - I told her only when she is asleep! She weighs
1.8 lbs, down a little bit from a couple days ago, but not enough to
be worried about. The vet also says she may be teething, and that is
why she might not want to eat.

She is back with her momma and brother, and she is quiet (must be she
is sleeping! G)

Thanks for the purrs!

Patti, Gabby, Gabe and Samantha, their momma.

Still purring for Gabby
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.