Old May 18th 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

Default It's tew hawt heer

In article ,
"Sylvia M" wrote:

It wuz hup tu 103 in Lost Angelez, Cattyfurrnya tuday!

Pit2nya, laying belly-up

Yes! We live in La Furrne and some stoopid hoomin was doing tricks in
his truck and knocked down the lectric cables. We (and the whole
neighborhood) had no power from mid afternoon to 11 at night. It was
really, really hot. Meowmie was worried because Callie is getting
closer to the Bridge and is sometimes not too comfortable. But she is
feeling good today and we now have air conditioning again.

Mia, Callie, Camille, Finrod & Scottie-Pippin