Old January 21st 17, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default I Am An Ailurophile...I Guess shrug

jmcquown wrote:

On 1/20/2017 4:14 PM, Bastette wrote:
John Kasupski wrote:

"There are approximately 60,000 hairs per square inch on the back of a
cat and about 120,000 per square inch on its underside." (Simply double
those figures to arrive at what's typically found attached to an
ailurophile's sweater.)

In a color that starkly contrasts with your clothing.

Don't you dare wear black!

But... my cat is black! Or is that what you mean? Actually, my "black"
cat is white underneath, so if I wear light colors, he can shed black fur
on me, and if I wear dark, he can shed his belly fur.

--
We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth
concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.