Old January 19th 05, 09:59 PM
Suzie-Q

In article ,
"Mike" wrote:

- "Leia Graf via CatKB.com" wrote in message
- ...
- Thanks a lot for reading, in any case,
-
- I didn't read the entire post since I've no clues myself, although it'd make
- sense for kittens of the same litter to not get on with each other. They
- would spread over a great distance in the wild, stops the in-breeding.
-
- Mike

Not true at all. I've had cats from the same litter twice.
Both times they got along well. (The first pair died last
year of natural causes after living 19 years together.)
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/