Old February 23rd 05, 05:40 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

With a screech of brakes, and the whoosing of steam, the Orient Eggspress
pulls into the train staion in Venice. Pierre's voice is heard: "Bonjour
kitteez, we are entering Venice, where we will spend the day before heading
to Trieste. Enjoy your day, kitteez!"

Anaïs turns to Tiger and wraps her fluffy tail around him: "Mmmmm, my
luff, shall we take a liddle gondola ride?"

she waves to Samantha and her cousins "Gurlz, do you want to have dinner
togeffur tonight?" And thinks to herself, "I wonder if da Captain and the
Inspektor know that this is where Gaetano Tartuffo getz off?"

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/23/2005 12:34:38 AM