Old June 6th 09, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Da Pawty Beginz!

i iz ofur her atta bar gettin anofur drink ta get mine nerfz bak in plaze
furm da yearli ted vizit, shakez paw wif hiz two furndz, anna downz anofur
one, Tiger
"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message

[A 'porter twinkles, and a sleek brown cat steps
out, followed by a more rotund grey one: it is
Hercule and the Inspector. They signal to the wait
kitties to help,and they unload two cases marked
DOMAINE CHAT LUNATIQUE, RHEIMS, FRANCE - DEMI-SEC
NIP-SHAMPAYNE; then two more of oysters, and one
of lobsters. The poster twinkles and returns.]

[Inspector] Ahh, Hercule, mon ami, what eez a
party wifout nip-shampayne, and lopster?
Waitkitties, pleeze haff zee kitchen-cats put
zeese oysterz on beds ob ice, den shuck zem so zat
zey are on zee haff-shell - and zee shampayne must
awlso be on ice. I weel come into zee kitchen
shortly to consult weef zee chef abowt zee
lopsterz!

[Hercule] But ob cawze we needs shampayne and
lopsterz! Ann Mme. Anaïs! Happy Birfday and
anipurrsary! But where eez yur wink, Tiger and
Allo, Mme. Pitoonya - were eez zee ofur
birfday-boy Sundance? Or eez we early?

--
Musically Yours,