Old December 9th 09, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^..^=`

Default Feeding Strays..:/

"Will in New Haven.
On Dec 8, 7:38 pm, "Kyla `=^..^=`"
It is SO cold here in The Pacific NW, brrr, the low was like 18 degrees
last
night and I feed some strays, who have been left behind by their owners,
which makes me so mad, I could spit nails!! I just throw some kibbles on
the back balconey for them. I have the blinds closed so I can't see them,
but I can hear their cries. Damn those inhumans!!! If you're gonna move
and can't take your pets, at least have the decency to take them to a
shelter or have them humanely pts..
Don't just leave them behind!!! That is very wrong. Poor things.
Sorry for the rant. I needed to vent about that.

I know how disturbing that can be. And I know you do what you can.

Take care of yourself and say high to Mosey, your DH and the rest.

--
Will in New Haven

Thank you SO much Will. I did share your thoughts to my Mosey, and the
rest,
and my DH from you. G It must be cold where you are as well. Brrrrrr.
You take care too.

Kyla