Old December 10th 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^..^=`

Default Feeding Strays..:/

"Will in New Haven"
On Dec 8, 9:24 pm, "Kyla `=^..^=`"
"Will in New Haven.
On Dec 8, 7:38 pm, "Kyla `=^..^=`"

It is SO cold here in The Pacific NW, brrr, the low was like 18 degrees
last
night and I feed some strays, who have been left behind by their owners,
which makes me so mad, I could spit nails!! I just throw some kibbles on
the back balconey for them. I have the blinds closed so I can't see
them,
but I can hear their cries. Damn those inhumans!!! If you're gonna move
and can't take your pets, at least have the decency to take them to a
shelter or have them humanely pts..
Don't just leave them behind!!! That is very wrong. Poor things.
Sorry for the rant. I needed to vent about that.

I know how disturbing that can be. And I know you do what you can.

Take care of yourself and say high to Mosey, your DH and the rest.

--
Will in New Haven

Thank you SO much Will. I did share your thoughts to my Mosey, and the
rest,
and my DH from you. G It must be cold where you are as well. Brrrrrr.
You take care too.

We had a balmy, October or even September like day late last week. The
famous New England tease. Since then, the cold has clamped down and
Bear is hoping for sn*w. He wants to show the puppy the beautiful
white stuff that makes him so happy and frisky. The rest of us don't
want any. It belongs on ski slopes, on Christmas Eve and in those
little globes that you turn over to make a little sn*w-storm.

--
Will in New Haven

If it snows in Wash State, everything shuts down because people don't know
how to drive in it. I can just see the doggies out playing in the snow
LOL. When I lived in Denver, my dog just loved the snow too. But that was
over 33 years ago.
Now, it's a balmy 20 degrees out...brrr...gotta go throw some kibble on the
porch, I hear hungry cries.
Kyla
From near Seattle, where coffee is a food group