Old December 10th 09, 11:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Feeding Strays..:/

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Dec 8, 7:38 pm, "Kyla `=^..^=`" wrote:
If you're gonna move
and can't take your pets, at least have the decency to take them to a
shelter or have them humanely pts..

(much snippage)

I know how disturbing that can be. And I know you do what you can.

--
Will in New Haven

Sorry to piggy back on your post, Will, but as most people know I have Kyla
k/f'd. And yes, I'm sorry she's having health problems. Hope she gets
better soon.

What really alarms me is the suggestion that people who are moving have
their pets "humanely pts". Taken to shelters, yes. Foster homes found if
possible, absolutely. Put to sleep? NO! That's a very disturbing
suggestion.

Jill