Old January 14th 10, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Default Attak ob da gyant gweeblings!

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

"Will in New Haven"
On Jan 12, 5:33 pm, MeOwy
On Jan 12, 2:06 pm, Fred Williams

MeOwy wrote:
On Jan 10, 8:35 pm, Fred Williams
MeOwy wrote:
Itted wuz howwibl! Dey shook da haus up an down an sydewayz, an
gnokked effuryting down awl offur da floor. I wuz awl by mineseff
an
hid in a gud pwayce.
Den dey weft an it wuz kwiet butted I stayed in mine hiding pwayce
efen wen da meowmie came hoam an called me an called me an gotted,
wike, hissturikle an wuz wookin fur mine seff unner awl da stuff.
Den I gotted out an sat in da bedrum until she saw me an she wuz
sewww
happy.
Da gweeblings ar awl gawn gnaow but I am neffurdawess on alert an
keeping da gweebling waydar on aimed atted da fwunt door.

(Note: we had a big quake here in Eureka yesterday evening that
made a
mess of the town, MeOwy was home alone and it took me about 10
minutes
to get home to rescue her. She's fine and I still don't know where
she hid but she chose a good place.)

Purrrs. There was no news of a Quake here in Canada that I saw.
Where abouts is this?

--
Regards,
Fred

Dear Fred, the quake was in northern California on the coast, 25
miles west of Eureka (which puts it in the ocean) in Humboldt County.
The towns of Eureka and Ferndale were most strongly affected. It was
a 6.5, very violent shaker, not as strong though as Booker's Loma
Prieta quake. There was scattered damage around town, but mostly just
a big mess. I was outside a coffee place with a mocha getting ready
to go home when it struck; one of my companions was knocked off her
feet. I was so scared for Meowy - I didn't know if the house was OK
until I got there. Carol

DAT's enuf meowmie, dis is da pwayce ware I git to tawk. Fangyu
effurybuddy fur dose purrs, cuz dey ar furry calming. I apweesheeate
dem an wett's gnot EFfur haff dis occur uhgin. An no tornadoz eefur.
MeOwy, fangful fur hur frenz

Purrrrrs continuing MeOwy. Carol I hope there is no recurrance, but you
probably know the history of the west coast and that it is overdue for
one
even stronger. I hope you'll all be safe.

--
Regards,
Fred

Thank you, Fred. I hope to move out of this area soon; I understand
there could be a quake of 9 or more here due to plate subduction.
Carol

Sigh. Dat pawbly meens I hass to wide in da metalmonstur a long tyme.
Bad gweeblings badbad.
MeOwy, hmmmphing.

Da jiant gweeblings attakd da Port ub da Prinse an hurted lotsa peepl
an knokd down housus an probly disturbd sum kittees.

Let us all purr four da kittees, hoomins an doggies ob Haiti

--
Maggy May, four her Hous

Meowmie sawd dat on da gnuz n et wuz hurible.
Puuuuuuuuuurz Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurz Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs
Luffs
Mosey

I continue with my purrrrrs and pass along that the hooman president of
Haiti has said as many as 100,000 hoomans may have left for the bridge.
There is no estimate on the furs, but mercifully there may not have been
that many furs liffing there. Some, of course.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.