Old July 1st 12, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^..^=[_3_]

Default Gordon Kitties

:
Is you missing a doggie?

Bear and Samanfa was woking Uncl Bill and dey rund into a lady wiff a
furry prettie doggie. I fink da Bear is in luv ob her. She is differen
colors an has luffly furs. Awl fethery and soff.

An Uncl Bill sez shee is a Gordon Setterer. Duz diss gneiss lady hav
yoor dog?

--
WooToo

Hihi WooToo!
Nope wusnt a doggie fwum heer, aldoe me dus wike dems setterers.
I is ansuring dis letter fwum da priso...umh.....cattewy in Ayr ware
we has been abandone....umh.....tooked while certun unfeewing hoomins
disport demselfs in Oxford n enjoy da sunnyshine n da cweem tees n da
wong wokks etceturra....wiff neffur a fott abowt uss kitties. Whi me
herd dat dey effun had thu affwuntewy tu be pettin stwange kitties in
Oxford n neffur a fott fur da gudgud kitties dey weft
behynd....usses....sniff.
Hard done by Harry n Sukie n Cleo.

Wat a sad and sowwy tale yu hass tolde.
Mine hart ssad fur yoo kitties.
MeOwy (snffl)

Fangs MeOwy, meens so mutch tu haff da support of fwends...sniff.
Sukie

Ai feal bad fur yu ulso, Sukie, Harry n Cleo.
Mai pore SIL iz cwing wif uh sad hart fur yu awl.
Dunt wuri, eferfing wyl beh umkay.

Pipps