Old October 14th 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bnh0728

Default Lilly's Bladder infection...

Thanks Rhonda. That makes sense and we'll look at cat beds while we
look at water fountains. Funny thing about that, long before the
infection we would drape a bedsheet over an end-table for a "tent" for
Lilly, with another sheet bunched up inside. She really liked that,
and spent alot of time in there. Thanks for reminding me. Perhaps a
tent and a bed would help her get through the week.
Thanks again Rhonda.

Rhonda wrote:
How about a round cat bed for her to cuddle in?

Rhonda

bnh0728 wrote:
Inside/Outside cat. Vet told my wife to keep her inside for a week,
while we administer oral meds 2/day. Keeping her in one room w/litter
and food/water, so she doesn't pee everywhere else. Any suggestions on
how we can make her more comfortable there?

Thanks