Old May 18th 07, 09:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Default New member

AZ Nomad wrote:
Freddy has joined my household and is getting along just famously
with Mongo (the loudmouthed lovable siamese *******), Luna (a persian
puffball), and Bob (a chuhuahua/peckonese/jack russel terrior
rat-dog).

Freddy is without tail; He was picked up from the animal shelter by
"halo" and on display at a petsmart when I met him. Halo says that
his tail was amputated already when they picked him up (4/25).

Anyway, the guy is one of the most laid-back friendly kitties I've
ever known. Pictures are up on webshots:
http://pets.webshots.com/album/559083948bNKiDg

I love tabbies, I'm glad he's settled in so well.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.