Old May 18th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

Default New member

On Fri, 18 May 2007 00:30:17 GMT, AZ Nomad
yodeled:

Freddy has joined my household and is getting along just famously with Mongo
(the loudmouthed lovable siamese *******), Luna (a persian puffball), and
Bob (a chuhuahua/peckonese/jack russel terrior rat-dog).

Freddy is without tail; He was picked up from the animal shelter by "halo"
and on display at a petsmart when I met him. Halo says that his tail was
amputated already when they picked him up (4/25).

Another member for the tailless fraternity! What a bunch you have to
welcome him. A cute tailless tabby boy is exactly what you needed.

Anyway, the guy is one of the most laid-back friendly kitties I've ever
known. Pictures are up on webshots:
http://pets.webshots.com/album/559083948bNKiDg

Aww, I love the name Freddie. My brother had a cat named Fred-- it
was a girl.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War