Old August 4th 16, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeßus[_6_]

Default Cat Five - Rainbow Bridge - August 3, 2016

On Thu, 04 Aug 2016 09:55:30 +0100, Judith Latham
wrote:

In article ,
mers wrote:
I haven't been here in many years as our ISP stopped carrying Usenet and
the Google web format is such a pain. Tonight we had to help our
beloved DSH brown tabby girl Cat Five across the Rainbow Bridge and we
are in agony.

snipped

We didn't euth quickly to say goodbye, we delayed it as humanely as
possible to enjoy our remaining time with her.

She enriched our two lives with her nine for twelve years.

She spent the rest of her lives with us, sadly we couldn't spend the
rest of our lives with her.

She rallied so many times for us after being sick. Morris the Cat only
had 9 Lives, it seemed Five had him beat.

We are grateful to the loving staff of County Animal Hospital in New
City, NY for the extra six weeks they were able to humanely prolong her
life with us. Thank you Dr. Rothstein, Dr. Weiner, and the vet techs,
especially Vet Tech Jodi Sherman. We will mourn our beloved Five for a
very long time. She will be forever in our hearts, the best companion
cat we could have ever had been blessed with.

Cat Five Adopted March 24, 2004 Crossed the Rainbow Bridge August 3, 2016

I'm so sorry. It hurts so much when we lose our loved fur friends. She had
a good life with you and you gave her the ultimate gift when you needed.

Yes, agreed. She couldn't have had a better life than that.